Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Final Line!

I just wrote the final line of my latest novel Rubicon. What an awesome feeling. I feel like I should run up and down my icy neighborhood streets shouting, "I did it!" Instead, I will begin the process of rewriting.
I am one of those people who never likes to know much about what I'm reading or any movies I'm watching. I love being surprised. I think when I go into things without any expectations, I enjoy them more. With that said, I will post the final line of Rubicon because I think that it will make no sense and will not give away anything. If you are like me and don't like to know things ahead of time, skip over this next line:
I vowed to always wear clothing with a pocket on the left side.
There, that's my final line. No sense, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment