Thursday, December 19, 2013

Here Goes Nothing!

So, I've finally, FINALLY, completed my first book. By completed, I mean, my story has a beginning, middle, and an ending. I have written and written and rewritten. Now, I feel like my book is ready to send off to an editor. This is a huge deal for me because I never thought I could do this. To me, writing was always something I did as a hobby, but never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I could write a book.
Nowadays, it is so easy to publish a book. The hard part, of course, is writing the book. The frightening part is that anyone can put a book out there, but at the same time, as a reader, we get to see all different types of stories we never would have had access to before.
My computer is the gateway to my writing dreams. All I have to do is work hard and hang in there when things get tough. Here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment