Wednesday, January 8, 2014

10 Things You Probably Did Not Know About Me

I'd like to think that I've lived a fairly exciting life. I am one of those people who like to sit at home and curl up with a cup of some kind of hot beverage and a good book. However, sometimes when I do leave the house, exciting things happen. Here's my list:

  1. I once rescued a man out of a trash can. 
  2. I have a motorcycle license and used to own a motorcycle. 
  3. One of my dreams was to ride a camel near the pyramids in Egypt. I have fulfilled this dream.
  4. I am a shy and quiet person, but I have performed on stage. I have also sung on stage on three separate occasions (only one of these occasions involved alcohol). I know, some people do this without batting an eyelash, but this was not easy for me.
  5. The dead speak to me in my dreams and they usually have nice things to say.
  6. I took tae kwon do as a child so now I can beat up the average person and most children (if I wanted to).
  7. I once met the actor Ben Stein ("Bueller? Bueller?") and he nicknamed me "Trixie".
  8. I am really good at finding four-leaf clovers.
  9. I have never enjoyed myself in a ball-pit because my older brother told me there were skeletons on the bottom from the people who drowned. I used to cling to the side of the pit until it was time to come out. 
  10. My television production teacher in college told me that my final project offended the whole class. I received an "A" anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment